Avangio (Bevacizumab) is a recombinant humanized monoclonal IgG1 antibody that binds to and inhibits the biologic activity of human vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).
Avangio contains human framework regions and the complementarity-determining regions of a murine antibody that binds to VEGF. Avangio is produced in a Chinese Hamster Ovary mammalian cell expression system in a nutrient medium and has a molecular weight of approximately 149kDa.
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC)
- Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Glioblastoma (GBM)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC)
- Persistent, Recurrent, or Metastatic Carcinoma of the Cervix
- Metastatic Breast Cancer (mBC)
- Store at 2°C to 8°C
- Protect from light
- Do not freeze or shake
24 months from the date of manufacture