DaPhila (Dasatinib) is a kinase inhibitor. The anhydrous free base has a molecular weight of 488.01. DaPhila tablets are white to off-white, biconvex, film-coated tablets containing Dasatinib. The drug substance is insoluble in water and slightly soluble in ethanol and methanol.
Tablets should not be crushed or cut; they should be swallowed whole. DaPhila inhibits the growth of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) cell lines overexpressing BCR-ABL.
- For the treatment of adults with Chronic Accelerated or Myeloid or Lymphoid blast phase Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML).
- Treatment of newly diagnosed adults with Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML) in chronic phase
- Treatment of paediatric patients with Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (Ph+ CML) in chronic phase
- Do not stored above 30°C.
- Keep all medicine out of reach & sight of children.
Please see manufacturing date and expiry date printed on pack. Do not use the product after the expiry date which is stated on the package. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.