Nabexol (Paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension) is an albumin-bound form of Paclitaxel with a mean particle size of approximately 130 nanometers.
The active agent in Nabexol is paclitaxel, a natural product with antitumor activity. Paclitaxel exists in the particles in a non-crystalline, amorphous state.
Nabexol is supplied as a white to yellow, sterile lyophilized powder for reconstitution with 20mL of 0.9% Sodium Chloride injection prior to intravenous infusion. Each single-use vial contains 100 mg of paclitaxel and approximately 900 mg of human albumin. Each milliliter (mL) of reconstituted suspension contains 5 mg paclitaxel. Nabexol is free of solvents.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer (mBC)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Controlled room temperature between 20°C to 25°C
- Protect from light
- Do not freeze
- Reconstituted suspension should be stored in the original carton at 2°C to 8°C
- The reconstituted suspension should be used within 8 hours. Discard any unused portion.
24 months from the date of manufacture